Saturday 26 January 2013

Brake push rod and dash switch template


Today I installed the brake push rod.  This was made from an M8 x 90mm 12.9 HT bolt that I cut the head off.  This has been adjusted so that the push rod is just pushing against the master cylinder.  Hopefully The ratio will be sufficient but if not, it can be altered by moving the position of the clevis up or down the pedal.

I also drilled my dash template and fitted all of my switches.  The plan is to get all the switches working before I go cutting my carbon dash as I could easily make a mistake with it.




I have installed all the switches to the timber dash template I used for the steering column hole.  I have been extravagant and bought all savage switches.  I have got switches for side light, dipped light, headlight, fog light, fan switch, horn, hazard, indicator telltale, handbrake telltale and start button.




No comments:

Post a Comment